July 14, 2024

certified residential specialist
certified residential specialist

Buying a home is one of the biggest and most emotional decisions you will ever make. So it’s important to work with someone who can provide sound advice and a steady, guiding hand when you need it. That’s why a CRS agent is the best person for the job.

A Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) is among the top 4 percent of all agents in the country. CRS agents have achieved a high volume of transactions and advanced training in areas such as business planning, real estate investing, marketing and technology. They must also maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and abide by its Code of Ethics. Why work with anyone else when you can work with a CRS?    Bob Schwartz, CRS, GRI – San Diego real estate broker

3 thoughts on “Real Estate Saving Money — WORK WITH a CRS

  1. I personally, like to work with specialists as well, they seem to be more interested in what you need than some ol’ Joe Schmo realtor. And not just real estate, anything really! Plumbing specialists, nutrition specialists etc etc

    Tijuana dentists

  2. Realtors should not be giving ANY mortgage advice, appraisal advice, legal advice, environmental advice, construction advice, engineering advice, plumbing, electrical, Etc. Etc. Etc.
    We are licensed ONLY to help connect buyers and sellers of real property. If a lawyer gives our clients bad legal advice, the lawyer is at fault. If an appraiser overestimates the value of a house, the appraiser is at fault. If a plumber doesn’t fix a leaky faucet properly, the plumber is at fault………and last but not least
    If a lender puts a buyer in an inappropriate loan product or does not disclose to that buyer the risks of that product, the LENDER is at fault.
    And in many cases:
    The BUYER must share some responsibility!

    Los Angeles bail bonds

Comments are closed.